We offer 2 different pricelists for photo sessions in Paris, depending on the type of photoshoot:
Option 1 :
(up to 2 people):
SOLO & COUPLE
This could be any type of solo, couple, engagement, honeymoon, love photo sessions… It also applies to 2 friends, or if you’re just a parent with a child. This option excludes long dresses requiring adjustment (option 2)
Option 2 :
FAMILY / FRIENDS
(3 people and more)
if you want the photographer unnoticed. If you’d like to propose during a photo session, option 1 applies. More details here.
& elaborate gowns with train requiring adjustment on the floor (for any type of photo session & number of people)
1 (or 2) location(s)*
WHAT IS INCLUDED :
- Edited photos in high resolution (digital format, ready to print).
- Editing on all the photos available in the gallery (colors, light, ambiance, contrast)
- Turnaround delivery of about 7-12 days for your photos
- Online gallery to share, select and download your pictures
- Our smile and a great atmosphere during the photo session !
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED :
- Hard copies / prints
- Raw files / unedited photos
- Transportation between locations: This is easy to organize and there are several ways to make this work efficiently. Check directly with your photographer or in the FAQ.
- Photo Retouching on faces / body / outfits / environment (we can offer solutions if you feel some changes are necessary).
- Props / hair-make-up, etc. For this, we have great contacts we’re used to work with, and that we’d be happy to recommend.
VIP delivery of your photos within 24hrs:
(depending on photographer’s availability)
+50€ for a photo session of 30min to 1.5hrs.
+90€ for a photo session of 2hrs and more.
SPECIAL SESSIONS :
– Sunset/evening photoshoot at Eiffel Tower
– Paris photoshoot by late Afternoon
– Versailles photoshoot (any shoot outside Paris)
350€ / 1hr – 20 edited photos
Contact us for availability
Pricing on demand for longer sessions
🎄🎄🎄 CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS 2023 PRICES 🎄🎄🎄
This is our pricelist applying for our photoshoots in Paris from
Dec 22nd, 2023 to Jan 3rd, 2024 included.
Those prices apply for this period only and for any type photoshoot in Paris (option 1 & 2). We strongly recommend a maximum of 1hr shoot because of the cold weather. For family shoots involving young kids & toddlers, a mini-session of 30min is definitely enough.
Just as the regular shoots, we recommend photo sessions in the morning. Paris streets get very busy past noon around the landmarks such as the Eiffel Tower, especially during those busy holidays, and also because sunrise starts a lot later at this time of the year (around 8.45am – 9am).
|Details||Option 1 & 2
& longer sessions