PHOTO SESSIONS PRICES
We offer 2 different pricelists for photo sessions in Paris, depending on the type of photoshoot:
Option 1 :
(up to 2 people):
SOLO & COUPLE
This could be any type of solo, couple, engagement, honeymoon, love photo sessions… It also applies to 2 friends, or if you’re just a parent with a child. This option excludes long dresses requiring adjustment (option 2)
Option 2 :
FAMILY / FRIENDS
(3 people and more)
if you want the photographer unnoticed. If you’d like to propose during a photo session, option 1 applies. More details here.
& elaborate gowns with train requiring adjustment on the floor (for any type of photo session & number of people)
1 (or 2) location(s)*
WHAT IS INCLUDED :
- Photos in high resolution (ready to print).
- Editing on all the photos available in the gallery (colors, light, ambiance, contrast)
- Turnaround delivery of about 7-12 days for your photos
- Online gallery to share, select and download your pictures
- Our smile and a great atmosphere during the photo session !
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED :
- Hard copies / prints
- Raw files / unedited photos
- Transportation between locations: This is easy to organize and there are several ways to make this work efficiently. Check directly with your photographer or in the FAQ.
- Photo Retouching on body / outfits / environment (we can offer solutions if you feel some changes are necessary).
- Props / hair-make-up, etc. For this, we have great contacts we’re used to work with, and that we’d be happy to recommend.
VIP delivery of your photos within 24hrs:
(depending on photographer’s availability)
+50€ for a photo session of 30min to 1.5hrs.
+90€ for a photo session of 2hrs and more.
Sunset/evening photo session at the Eiffel Tower:
(depending on availability)
350€ / 1hr with 20 photos included.
1 wardrobe change is usually possible starting from 2 hours, but may be doable in 1.5 hours if no transportation is included. Please check with your photographer beforehand.
2 wardrobe changes changes is usually possible from 3 hours.
*DETAILS ABOUT LOCATIONS
What we can include during our photo session will depend on the duration of the package you chose and the type of shoot. You will need to confirm every time with your photographer beforehand as some types of shoot may require more or less time (depending on how many people, photo expectations, outfits, wardrobe change, etc.). it also depends on the time of the day and we mainly recommend to do it in the morning, when conditions are the best with no crowds and usually great light, but here are some examples of locations based on the duration of your photo session:
30 min :
Mainly used for Eiffel Tower but other locations are possible on demand.
1 hour :
This can be done at any location in Paris, such as Eiffel Tower, Louvre, Alexandre III bridge, Luxembourg gardens, etc. This gives you time to settle in the photo session and have a variety of angles & poses.
1.5 hours :
1 main area (with 2-3 viewpoints) OR 2 locations nearby, such as:
– Eiffel Tower with 2-3 different viewpoints
– Eiffel Tower + café
– Louvre + Garden nearby (Tuileries or Palais Royal)
– Alexandre III bridge + Golden gate
2 hours :
2 to 3 locations. Here are some examples :
– Eiffel Tower + Louvre
– Eiffel Tower + Alexandre III bridge + Golden Gate
– Eiffel Tower + Garden
– Eiffel Tower from 2 view points + Alexandre III bridge
– Eiffel Tower + Parisian area with cobbled streets, café, seine riverside, etc.
3 hours :
3 to 4 locations. Here are some examples :
– Eiffel Tower + Louvre + Alexandre III bridge + Golden Gate
– Eiffel Tower + Alexandre III bridge + Golden Gate + Garden
– Eiffel Tower + Louvre + Luxembourg Gardens
– Eiffel Tower + Louvre + Parisian area with cobbled streets, café, seine riverside, etc.
4 hours :
4 to 6 locations. Here are some examples :
– Eiffel Tower + Louvre + Alexandre III bridge + Golden Gate + Garden
– Eiffel Tower + Alexandre III bridge + Golden Gate + Garden + Parisian area with cobbled streets, café, seine riverside, etc.